North Door Dagenham Parish Church, 1953
Painting with an overall tone of green and brown. In the centre is a stone doorway, through which is seen a stained glass window. To the left of the door is a leaded glass window. The doorway is framed by a tree on either side, whose branches intertwine in an arch above the door. The base of both trees are covered in plants.
Whole length: 530mm
Inscription Written On mount: North door Dagenham Parish Church 1953