B/W photograph of Henry Derek Steventon-Pinn. Mr Steventon-Pinn was one of the directors of Pinn & Wheeler Ltd of River Road, Barking. In 1944 Pinn & Wheeler Ltd, working as wharfingers and haulage contractors, owned Pinns Wharf in Barking, where they had 470 feet of water front and 15-20 feet of waterway. By 1983 the company was listed as being Public Wharfhangers with a 850ft quay and 20tonne lift cranes suitable for ships 250feet long. They also undertook road transport to all areas of the UK.
Bust length black and white photograph showing a middle aged gentleman turned slightly to his left. He is wearing a dark wool suit with a white shirt and dark patterned tie. He has grey, receding hair and a moustache. He has a handkerchief and pens in his jacket breast pocket.
Whole length: 212mm
Entry Number 1648/2