Dagenham & Redbridge football flag
Dagenham & Redbridge Conference champions flag. On the 7th April 2007 Dagenham and Redbridge FC beat Aldershot Town at home in front of a new record league crowd (4,044) to clinch the Nationwide Conference title with five games remaining, becoming the first team promoted in all the English leagues. They ended the season 14 points clear at the top of the Conference league. As Champions the club won promotion into the Coca-Cola Football League Two. The Borough and Club celebrated with an open-top bus parade through Dagenham to show the Champions trophy. Dagenham [The Daggers] Football club was established 1949, and moved from Dagenham Arena to Victoria Road in 1955. Redbridge Forest FC shared the ground in 1990, and in July 1992 to two clubs merged under manager John Still. During the 2005 close session a majority of the squad were made full time.
Large white flag with 4 rows of red and white squares along the left and right edges. The centre bears the printed crest of the football club, above which is the dedication. Below this are two images of the Conference championship trophy within a box, on either side of a rectangular box containing ?2007?. Each of these three boxes have a red background and a blue surround.
Whole length: 1130mm
Entry Number 1685/4 (2007-05-04)