Interior of St. Peter and St. Paul
A painting, by A.B. Bamford, of the Parish Church before restoration in 1875. Watercolour. Narrow wooden frame, glazed, containing a white mount with window. Around the window is a white border trimmed with gold and a pale blue border around that also trimmed in gold. The watercolour is of the interior of the Church looking from the isle towards an internment. Flag-stones to the floor in the centre, surrounded with wooden slats, foreground with the railings to the internment beyond. The ceiling is arched and the far wall has a window with three lights all leaded. To the left side are memorials and to the rigth is an arched doorway with another stone internment.
Whole length: 375mm