Log book Dagenham Marley County Secondary Boy's School, 1963-1970
1963 – 1970
1 bound volume
Marley Mixed Secondary School on School Road, Dagenham, was originally opened as an elementary school in 1937. It was separated into a Senior Boys School and a Senior Girls School in 1937, which merged together again in 1960. The school then joined with Dagenham Park County School to create Dagenham Priory Comprehensive School in 1970.
Conditions governing access
Open to research.
Conditions governing reproduction
At the discretion of the Borough Archivist.
Catalogued by Clare Sexton, Assistant Archivist in accordance with ISAD(G).