Log book of Beacontree Heath Girl's School, 1876-1896
1876 – 1896
1 bound volume
Becontree Heath Board School opened on Wood Lane in 1877 and was then enlarged in 1893. It was reorganised into a primary school made up of infants and juniors in 1935. The school building was demolished in 1966.
Conditions governing access
Open to research.
Conditions governing reproduction
At the discretion of the Borough Archivist.
Catalogued by Clare Sexton, Assistant Archivist in accordance with ISAD(G).