Log book of Chadwell Heath Infant School, 1915-1947
1915 – 1947
1 bound volume
Chadwell Heath Infant School, also sometimes referred to as St Chad’s Infant School on Japan Road opened in 1883. It was enlarged in 1897 and 1907.
Conditions governing access
Open to research.
Conditions governing reproduction
At the discretion of the Borough Archivist.
Catalogued by Clare Sexton, Assistant Archivist in accordance with ISAD(G).