Log book of Fanshawe Junior School, 1929-1967
1929 – 1967
1 bound volume
Fanshawe School of Fanshawe Crescent, Dagenham was opened in 1928. A year later it was reorganised into a Mixed Infant School, a Junior School and the Senior Boys Department. In 1945 the senior department became a separate school, known as Fanshawe Secondary Boys School. This school went on to amalgamate with Halbutt Boys School, under the name of Beverley Secondary School in 1959. In turn Fanshawe Infant School, closed in 1962 and the Junior School followed in 1967.
Conditions governing access
Open to research.
Conditions governing reproduction
At the discretion of the Borough Archivist.
Catalogued by Clare Sexton, Assistant Archivist in accordance with ISAD(G).