Log book of Gascoigne Secondary School, 1957-1962
1957 – 1962
1 bound volume
Gascoigne Board School, situated on Howard Road, Barking, was opened in 1892. The school was reorganised into an Infant School and a Junior Mixed School in 1931. At the same time the senior department became separate school, known as Gascoigne Secondary School for Boys. In 1947 this was converted into a mixed school. Gascoigne Secondary School was closed in 1962.
Conditions governing access
Open to research.
Conditions governing reproduction
At the discretion of the Borough Archivist.
Catalogued by Clare Sexton, Assistant Archivist in accordance with ISAD(G).