Log book of Green Lane School, 1935-1947
1935 – 1947
1 bound volume
Henry Green School, formerly known as Green Lane School, on Green Lane, Dagenham was opened by the Essex County Council Education Committee in 1923. On the official opening of the school, which had 21 classrooms and two assembly rooms, it was the largest elementary school in Essex.
Conditions governing access
Open to research.
Conditions governing reproduction
At the discretion of the Borough Archivist.
Catalogued by Clare Sexton, Assistant Archivist in accordance with ISAD(G).