Log book of North Street Boy's School, 1926-1931
1920 – 1931
1 bound volume
Northbury School, formally referred to as North Street School, was opened in 1897. It was reorganised into an Infant and a Junior School, while the Senior Department became a separate school for girls, known as Northbury Secondary Girl's School. This school was closed, when Gascoigne Senior Boys School became Gascoigne Mixed Secondary School.
Conditions governing access
Open to research.
Conditions governing reproduction
At the discretion of the Borough Archivist.
Catalogued by Clare Sexton, Assistant Archivist in accordance with ISAD(G).