Log book of Parsloes County Secondary Girl's School, 1929-1961
1929 – 1961
1 bound volume
Parsloes (Manor) School on Spurling Road, Dagenham, was opened in 1928. In 1945 the school consisted of an Infants and Junior School, while the senior girls departments, became known as Parsloes Manor Secondary Girls School. This school amalgamated with Mayesbrook Comprehensive School and Erkenwald Comprehensive School to create Sydney Russell Comprehensive School in 1989.
Conditions governing access
Open to research.
Conditions governing reproduction
At the discretion of the Borough Archivist.
Catalogued by Clare Sexton, Assistant Archivist in accordance with ISAD(G).