Log books of Beacontree Heath School, 1876-1938
1876 – 1938
4 bound volumes
This collection comprises the log books of Becontree Heath School, formerly known as Beacontree Heath Board School (1876-1938).
Becontree Heath Board School opened on Wood Lane in 1877 and was then enlarged in 1893. It was reorganised into a primary school made up of infants and juniors in 1935. The school building was demolished in 1966.
Conditions governing access
Open to research.
Conditions governing reproduction
At the discretion of the Borough Archivist.
Catalogued by Clare Sexton, Assistant Archivist in accordance with ISAD(G).