Log books of Charlecote Road School, 1926-1963
1926 – 1963
2 bound volumes
This collection comprises the log books of Charlecote Road School (1926-1963).
Charlecote Road School in Dagenham was opened in 1926. The school was later divided into an Infant, a Junior Boys and a Junior Girls School. It was closed on the opening of Marks Gate Junior School in 1964.
Conditions governing access
Open to research.
Conditions governing reproduction
At the discretion of the Borough Archivist.
Catalogued by Clare Sexton, Assistant Archivist in accordance with ISAD(G).