Log books of Dagenham Village Infant School, 1876-1965
1876 – 1965
2 bound volumes
This collection comprises log books, recording the day to day activities and attendance at Dagenham Village Infant School (1876-1910 and 1955-1965).
Dagenham Village School, often referred to as Village Infants, opened as an Infants Board School in 1874. It has several times been enlarged. The school was renamed as Hewitt County Infants School in 1950.
Conditions governing access
Open to research.
Conditions governing reproduction
At the discretion of the Borough Archivist.
Catalogued by Clare Sexton, Assistant Archivist in accordance with ISAD(G).