Papers on the official opening of the new building at St. Margaret's School, 1968-1969
January 7th, 1968 – January 17th, 1969
File, compiled by Anthony Spain during his time as the headmaster of St. Margaret's School, Barking (also known as Barking Church of England School), containing a printed order of service, building plans and two photographs on the official opening of the new building at St. Margaret's School, Barking (17 March 1969). Also includes photocopied pages from the school log book (1 September-2 October 1968).
Anthony Spain (fl. 1950-1990) was the headmaster at St. Maragaret's School, Barking, also known as Barking Church of England School from 1968 until his retirement in 1989.
Conditions governing access
Open to research.
Conditions governing reproduction
At the discretion of the Borough Archivist.
Loose material, contained within an archival folder.
Catalogued by Clare Sexton, Assistant Archivist in accordance with ISAD(G).