Plastic propelling pencil given to all school children in Dagenham to mark the incorporation of Dagenham in 1938. With accompanying typed story of the donor and her brother being given the pencils.
Dark green plastic pencil with brass fittings. It has a tapered point and a pull-off hexagonal domed lid which covers the lead shaft. Still contains original lead.
Whole length: 112mm
Inscription Stamped On main body: DAGENHAM BOROUGH COUNCIL INCORPORATION 1938
Inscription Stamped On main body: MADE IN ENGLAND. PATS 309003.33127 337963.412374 &PDG
Entry Number 1637/1 (2006-01-27)