Records of Dagenham Village Infant School, 1876-1965
1876 – 1965
19 bound volumes
This collection comprises an admission register (1952-1958), log books (1876-1910 and 1955-1965), attendance registers of summaries (1947-1959), syllabus and record books (1958-1967) of Dagenham Village Infant School.
Dagenham Village School, often referred to as Village Infants, opened as an Infants Board School in 1874. It has several times been enlarged. The school was renamed as Hewitt County Infants School in 1950.
Conditions governing access
Open to research.
Conditions governing reproduction
At the discretion of the Borough Archivist.
Catalogued by Clare Sexton, Assistant Archivist in accordance with ISAD(G).