Records of Ripple School, 1913-1947
1931 – 1947
3 bound volumes
This collection comprises pre-school admission registers of Ripple Infant School (1945 and 1949), as well as a log book of Ripple Girl's School (1913-1931).
Ripple School on Suffolk Road, Barking, was built in 1912 and then opened in September 1913. The school was reorganised into an Infants Department, with Elementary Departments for Girls and Boys in 1931.
Conditions governing access
Open to research.
Conditions governing reproduction
At the discretion of the Borough Archivist.
Catalogued by Clare Sexton, Assistant Archivist in accordance with ISAD(G).